Our work covers many facets; in a nutshell we do what you need.
Private client advice draws on several disciplines and jurisdictions. We are good friends with many other likeminded longstanding professionals - surveyors, lawyers, investment advisors, overseas accountants - and will happily introduce you.
Family tax planning involves many factors. There is not always a right route or even a known destination and as such decisions are difficult. We communicate ideas, suggest plans and help you to understand the consequences of any action taken. This is really emotive stuff and we do understand it.
Our 3 tax partners have many years combined experience in advising on all aspects of income tax, capital gains tax, residency issues and inheritance tax. We also act as trustees and executors and in many cases our firm handles the financial accounting advisory and audit aspects of the corporate businesses of our tax clients.
Our regular work falls into a number of categories:
- Annual tax returns for individuals and trusts.
- Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax planning and advice.
- HM Revenue and Customs enquiries into your affairs.
- Non-Resident Landlord tax returns for individuals and companies.
- Helping people with historic tax liabilities back into the system (more common than you think!)
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) for high value residential property.
- Remittance advice to those not domiciled in the UK.
- Residence advice for those arriving or leaving.
- Probate applications and inheritance tax returns for deceased's estates.
- Periodic inheritance tax returns for trusts.
- Trust, estate and charity accounts.
- Acting as trustees and executors, caring for and distributing wealth as appropriate.