Fully outsourced accounting
Many businesses today, whether they are start-ups or larger, well established organisations can find they do not want to spend valuable resources or expertise dealing with the day to day running of an accounts department - especially when they are concentrating on winning new work for the business.
Our team of full-time bookkeepers can do as little or as much as you require. For some clients we are their finance department. Our bookkeeping services cover the following:
- Input your data to a recognised accounting software package.
- Check invoices and expenses for authorisation.
- Prepare cheques, direct debits and standing order mandates for signing.
- Monitor the bank balance each month, advising you of potential problems in advance
- Chase customers for payment of outstanding debts.
- Produce management accounts tailored to your specific requirements, including detailed profit and loss figures and a summary of debtors.
- Prepare your quarterly VAT Returns (and EC Sales List where applicable) from the accounting records.
- Preparation of a year-end file ready for audit.
We can advise and assist you with the installation and implementation of all types of computerised bookkeeping systems, providing practical advice on choosing the right package for your needs and setting up your accounts so that they give you the management information you require.
The key to any successful business venture is to be able to monitor your company's performance and cashflows. We can help you to do this by working with you to set up and maintain detailed cashflow and profit forecasts.
Whether you want us to prepare your management accounts or just to review or assist in certain areas, we can help. We can provide cover in case of sickness, holiday or maternity leave and will work at your premises or ours, using either your accounting software or ours.
For more detail on how we would work to help you, contact Martin Dunne and Nicola Masters.