Healthcare related businesses
The healthcare sector has unique accountancy requirements. Calling on our years of experience, we have established a pool of expertise to concentrate on delivering our first-class services to businesses operating in this sector
Those working in the healthcare profession, either employed, self-employed or through a general practice are part of a specialised industry. We offer sound and targeted advice to help these professionals make the most of their businesses.
Sayers Butterworth's team will understand your finances and look after your best interests, leaving you to focus on the business.
We offer assistance in many areas, including:
- Preparation of partnership accounts
- Examining LLP status and other litigation protection issues
- Completion of personal tax returns
- Payroll outsourcing
- Cost rent schemes
- Benchmarking results against national averages
- Employed versus self-employed issues with contractors
For more detail on how we would work to help you, contact Matthew Wright and Paul Ffitch.